Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh happy day

Do ya'll ever have days where you wake up and just feel so so blessed, crazy cheery, and fulfilled?  Today is one of those days for me.  Sure, I'm thankful for each day that I get to be on this earth but today I'm just feeling extra happy (maybe because I'm off today....haha). 


I'm soo....

Thankful for a husband that is always there for me, watches hours of Vampire Diaries with me, goes to Dairy Queen at midnight just because, writes me letters,  holds me when I'm sad, and so so much more....

Thankful for family that I'm able to call at any hour for anything.  I often call my mom and have no idea why I called, but just want to say hi.....and she's okay with that.

Thankful for friends that support me and are there to talk.  Two of my friends from back home sent care packages this week just because. They're good girls I tell ya....


Thankful for just so so much.  The big things as well as the small things...(my new coffee creamer, new set of scrubs, the long walk I took with Huck...)  I guess there really is no point to this post, lol but just felt like writing today. 


Random recent pics that I love...








                                                                          Have a great day!!

                                                                                      :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment