Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kids say the darndest things...

 I came across this article and had to share because I was cracking up so hard.  I can totally see my future child doing some of these...

                       "21 Kids Who Sold Out Their Parents"

                                                                       full article

                                            Here are a few of my favorites!  Enjoy!

                        

        *** The well-meaning daughter who was asked to write a sentence about her mom’s hobbies.







                  ***    The boy who defies his mother’s wishes even if it ends up hurting him.






*** The future criminal mastermind who fooled her parents with a forged note from her kindergarten teacher.

 
 
***The young girl who felt that honesty was more important than tact.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment