Monday, July 15, 2013

Workity work work

 
 
This weekend was my weekend to work, so I spent my Friday and Saturday night at the hospital.  It turned out to be a good two nights though with great patients and great co-workers.  Last night the ladies threw a mini going away/baby shower for me. Combine food, people, and a sweet card, bear, and gift card and I was a happy girl.  Next week is my last week and I can definitely say it's bittersweet.  My co-workers joke that they turned me from a sweet southern belle to a crazy person just like them over the last two years. haha!  They welcomed me with open arms to their "dark side"!  They have seen me at my best and my worst and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I squeezed in a haircut and some cuddle time with my boys the remainder of my weekend and all in all it was a good one.  Here are just a few snapshots from my phone I put together from this weekend.









Linking up with Sami today!



                                                   Hope you guys had a great weekend too!





No comments:

Post a Comment