Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Randoms for the week

 
 
**I've been eyeing Tracy Anderson's "Pregnancy Project" for awhile now and just need to get it.  I've been getting back into working out finally since getting pregnant, and her DVD looks interesting. 
 
**We go for our anatomy scan Friday, and I'm starting to get nervous/anxious.  Can't wait to see the little one on the screen.  My mom is spending the weekend with us from Louisiana so it will be a great weekend.
 
**It has been HEAVEN outside.  I wore LONGSLEEVES today. One of the few things I will miss about Indiana. 
 
**Sleeping has started to get a little uncomfortable nowadays.  Need to go and buy a body pillow asap.
 
**I'm FINALLY starting to feel baby a bit more.  Or at least I think it's the baby.  He/she is most active at night.  Josh tried putting his hand on my belly to feel...so cute.  Give it a few more weeks Josh. ;)
 
**I have house/yard envy like a mother.  Josh and I both are wanting to rent/buy so badly when we make the move.  Third floor apartments are not fun.
 
**I've been on a nail polish kick lately.  I've recently added three new colors to the mix.
 
1.  "Nice is Nice"
 
                                                                           
                                                                                2.  "Pink-a-boo"

                                     
                                                                                 3. Set in Stones

 

**Had to post a bump pic!  Halfway there!!  Thank you stretchy skirts/dresses.  I'm going to have to bite the bullet this weekend and venture into shopping for a pair of jeans. 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Megan's link up. Love those nail colors! And congrats on expecting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO SO cute!!!

    I LOVE the pink-a-boo!!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete