Wednesday, July 3, 2013

vacation



Josh and I went with another couple down to Mexico this past spring for some relaxation and virgin pina coladas (for me anyway).

 We found out I was pregnant a week before we were scheduled to leave and I was kinda nervous about telling our friends going with us.  I know it shouldn't matter, but I was worried that it would be awkward me being the only one not drinking at an all inclusive resort.

It was totally fine, and we all had a blast!  Here are a few pictures I took on our little vacation!  I'm working on taking more pics because I seriously lack in that department.


   
                           *My first "belly pic" lol!  I was 5/6 weeks there.
It totally looks like I don't shave my arm pits in that picture....I promise I do!! :)


                                               **Yummy food and virgin daiquiris! :)
   Baby's first Mexico trip was a success, and may be our last vacation for awhile so we definitely enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment