Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun with phones Monday!


Another fun link up with Savanah!  Love this one!

My dad was in Michigan this past week for a conference, so I was ecstatic to be able to meet up with him Friday night in a cute little town called Brenton Harbor.

When Josh and I decided to meet my dad there we had no idea how cute this little town was!  It's right on Lake Michigan. Totally precious!  I want to live there now :). 

Here are a few pics from our trip:






 




After we ate dinner, we saw my dad off and J and I headed to "The Livery".  It's a really cool bar with a jazz band that plays every Friday. 



Oh. My. Word. 
Josh and I recently discovered Culver's, and I'm scared for myself.  My ice cream was 10x better than my normal Dairy Queen blizzard.  Yum!


My dog thinks he is a cat :)

Happy Monday ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you just discovered Culver's! It is pretty amazing! :)
    new follower www.diesunddas33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete