Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday loves!!!

                                                



Some Skyline love!















There is just something about skylines that are so swoonworthy for me.  I'm not sure what compels me to be so fascinated, but I am.  I've always been this way, and in my room growing up would have skyline posters all over my walls.

Seeing a skyline kinda gives me a feeling of being a part of something bigger in this world.  I know, that sounds cray cray. 

Skylines are so romantic to me.  :Sigh:

I'm trying to convince J to rent a loft for the night in Chicago (with an amazing view) so we can sit on the sofa, drink wine, and just "be". 

Here's to hoping! 


1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I'm a new follower, I just clicked over from Kevin & Savannah!

    ReplyDelete