Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in da Blank Friday!


                                                                 Let's link up with Lauren!

1. A nervous habit I have is  biting my lip! 
2. Something that makes me sad are those Sarah Mclaughlin animal shelter commercials.  I can't watch those ya'll...it's just too much! 

3. Today I am thankful for my new car remote startup thinga ma jig.

4. My favorite room in my house is the living room.  Hands down.  Contains all of my loves (dvr, fireplace, hubs, and doggy....not always in that order :))

5. I can't stand mean people.  The end.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would drive over to Hobby Lobby and go crazy.  Well not too crazy with only $100...but close!

7. The last person I hung out with  were my patients today.  Don't be too jealous.

2 comments:

  1. I also bite my lip too but not because I'm nervous...just something i do hha! those commercials make me so sad too...i always fast forward or change the channel otherwise i start bawling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could watch those ads either. I would want to adopt EVERY animal and then my house would be a zoo!

    ReplyDelete