Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas decorating

Ahhhh!  Along with 12344554323 other folks, Christmas is my favorite holiday.  I was very blessed growing up and have such great memories of putting up the Christmas tree.  We would all play Christmas music, decorate, drink hot chocolate, etc.  I will always look back on those memories and smile.  Now that I'm married, I look forward to the new traditions and memories that I'll make with my new little family.

Here are a few pics for Josh and I's past Christmases:


Don't mind us, we just got back from our vacay in St. Tropez.  Ok, not so much.  We look a little oompa loompa ha!




    FAST FORWARD....


 Christmas decorating 2011
       

Our little helper!  Every night he lies under the tree now and chews on his bone for hours...cuteness overload!




  


Nothing too fancy, but I love it nonetheless!  Oh, and everything for $100 dollas!  BOOM! :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment