Monday, November 7, 2011

I lost my mojo.

My exercise mojo.

Fah Realz.

I do not know where it went, and I miss it.

 Gone.  Totally AWOL...MIA...

You see, I used to be the girl that was always at the gym getting my cardio/weights on, and wouldn't miss a day. 

I loved how exercising made me feel.

Now, I would rather sit on the couch next to the fire with pizza and wine watching Real Housewives of whateva (DVR, you are the devillll).

It's bad.

I have not worked out in months (I used to think it was bad when I missed a week... ha!) and I can definitely tell (mentally and physically). 

Ugh.  Motivation, self worth, yadda yadda yadda where are youuuu?

Let us pray that I wake up tomorrow with a different tune and a pep in my step straight to the gym.

Boo.

Hope ya'll had a good Monday! 

Wanna work out for me??




Nope.  Still not working.

:)

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!!!! I used to workout six days a week but have done nothing for a year!!! It's so hard to get my motivation back when the tv is just so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete