Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's fall, ya'll!


     ...Or at least it feels like it here in Indiana. 

Like most people, fall is my favorite season and I was so excited to break out my offical fall candle last weekend!  Normally in the South I would have to wait until late October to really start feeling the "fall spirit" but here in the Midwest it seems to come much earlier!  So with that said, it's officially fall in this little household!
There's something about the cool air that just makes ya feel good.  You're more productive, you want to sing a song, and you want to hug everyone (ok, not that crazy but you get the idea).

A few things I'm loving:










                                                               


                                                                                          via favorcreative.com





                                                                




all other images via pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment