Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wine? Yes please!

"Red Red wine ya make me feel so fine......."


It's no secret that I love my wine.  Red wine to be exact.  I'm French, therefore it is genetic.  When Josh and I first met, he drank two alcoholic bevs: 1. Whiskey 2. beer.  Now, I don't discriminate between toddies, but if I had to choose, it's wine.

Since the good ole dating days, Josh has since changed his tune and is now a lover of the wine also.  I think he is scared not to considering the wrath that would ensue at my family gatherings with 15 Frenchies, and one Texas beer drinker hehe.


Now, when I found out the part of Washington State Josh was moving to had TONS of wineries I almost died of happiness.  That meant that when I joined him I could have all the yummy local wine I wanted.  Who knew?  When I think of wine, Washington State does not come to  mind.  That's part of what I love about it now... it's like a fun secret society.


      Behold the wonders of  Eastern Washington wine country:




















Even if you don't like wine, visiting the vineyards are so beautiful and are worth a look....at least I think so!  What I adore about these wineries are their "doggie mascots" and I love that!

 
Needless to say I miss Washington, and it will always have a place in my heart.  Whenever Josh and I want our wine fix, we try to only buy Washington wine...gotta show our support yo!

                         Fill 'er up!


    



No comments:

Post a Comment