Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I'm loving

  Check 'em out! :)


 These are just a few of the things I'm loving lately!


Grapefruit flavored
energy drink
  I came across this at Target last week and decided to give it a try.

YA'LL. 

It's delicious!  Not super sour, and was the perfect amount of sweetness.  YUM!

AND
sugar-free!




POP CHIPS
I have to credit this new find to my hubby.  He brought these home the other day and I literally almost ate the whole bag.  When I crave something salty but don't want the 10,000 calories,  I eat these little babies. 
I haven't seen them at grocery stores in my area, but for some strange reason they're at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and CVS. 

Odd.

 They have a ton of flavors, and are baked which is a bonus. 




Z- BARS
 Z-bars aren't just for kids folks.  These granola bars are one of the best out there, at least I think so :).  My favorite are the chocolate brownies, but they have a few other flavors that are pretty darn good too. 

(I get these at Target)  


I like to heat them up and put a little ice cream on top and it's fabbbulouuss! 


                                                       


GREEK YOGURT

I love greek yogurt.  It has tons of protein in it and keeps me fuller longer than regular yogurt.  Throw in some sliced almonds for added protein and crunch.
I just tried the cherry flavor and it's by far my fav!



Strawberry salad
(Yummy and good for you!)

Grilled chicken
Strawberries
sliced almonds
mixed baby greens
feta
  • For dressing I just use a tablespoon of olive oil and red wine vinegar
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment