(Sweet pink long johns, I know.)
Meet our dog Huck! a.k.a. Da monk, monkey, scurpy boo boo bear, lil boo, Huck-meister, Hucky, Huck Huck. Yes, I'm the cray cray dog lady that calls her dog 16 different names, and loves her dog to pieces. Look at that face, you would be too. Trust.
The Huckmeister enjoys:
1. SNUGGLING. (Even when he's looking a touch possessed at the moment.)
2. Performing magic tricks for mom and dad. This is his version of the "kangaroo".
3. Being the "official crumb catcher". He would rather be called "mom's helper" though. :)....Tomato, Tomahhhhto.
4. His other magical trick called "hold my paw, homey."
5. Visiting with the gpaw and gmaw.
6. Staring lovingly at dad.
7. Picking up and chewing on the biggest sticks evaaaaa.
8. Sleeping. But who doesn't enjoy that? We knew it was love the first night we brought him home and he slept until 9. Heaven.