Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday fun!


This is my first link up with Michelle


What I've been loving lately are infinity scarves.  I have a love affair with all scarves, I just think they can dress up any outfit.






So so cute!

Another thing I've been obsessed with is monogramming.  Weird, I know!



Love this wreath!


            Great idea for Christmas/Birthday gifts
                               via







Pinterest is a bad bad place where I spend tooo much time looking at pretty cool things!

Love this idea Michelle, thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Great pins! I love that letter B and the Leaf letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the scarves. The first one is my favorite. P.S. Don't miss out on my first giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those scarves! they're so pretty!

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather!!

    @Shari and Amy Rene I will definitely be looking into those giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete